High Performance Solid Carbide 6 Flutes Chucking Reamer with Straight Flute
1 Materials: Imported Kennametal carbide rods materials,usd 0.6um ultra-fine grain WC powder,
various grades for choose for process various hardness of materials
2 Machines and equipments:
use Italy Ghiringhelli centerless grinder, our rod highest accuracy can reach 0.002mm regards to CNC grinding machine use the world famous grinding machine ANCA (australia), WALTER (Germany), ROLLOMATIC (Switzerland)
Our grinding machine has higher precision
Grade : TM500 Prossing
Hardness : HRC50
Wc size : 0.5-0.6μm
Coating : TiN+Si Dia
Size : 0.2mm-25mm
Stock : Standard specification within 3-5days delivery
1. Grinding machines: Anca, Deckel, Walter, different types of milling cutter made on different machines.
2. Raw material: HRC60 typs of milling cutters adopted YL10.2 from China, grain size 0.7um, helix angle 35 degree, Co10%, CNx1%, 100% original tungsten carbide, bending strength 2800N/MM2. Good raw material makes milling cutter have better stability and precision.
3. Coating: HRC60 corner radius milling cutters use AlTiN coating, cooperated with Nissin Group of Japan, coating thickness is 4um, heat-resistant is about 700 centigrade, coating time is about 10 hours. Good coating will make milling cutter have longer working life, can increased about 30%~40%.
4. Corner radius types milling cutter can finished face & side & slot & arc. 4 flutes milling cutters are good for semi-finishing.
How to order?
1. Discuss all details with you and make the sample if needed.
2. Start the mass production after getting your payment(deposit).
3. Send goods to you.
4. Receive the goods in your side.
Maybe our price is not the lowest,but our price is the most competitive price !!!
Maybe our factory is not the biggest ,but our service is the best !!!
Sample trial order is welcomed!
Piston is one of the most important parts of engine. It can bear air pressure drive crankshaft by transmitting from piston pin to connecting rod.
When engine is at work, the piston bears high temperature, high pressure, heat load and mechanical load.
Piston, as a vital component for transmitting energy of automotive engine, has special requirements on its materials: low density, light weight, good thermal conductivity, and low thermal expansion coefficient; sufficient high temperature strength, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, good dimension stability.
Additionally, it also embraced the feature that easy to manufacture and low-cost.
Piston can be applied in cast iron, forged steel, cast steel and aluminum alloys and other materials.
Among them, aluminum alloys has been widely used in piston manufacturing by its merits of light weight, good thermal conductivity, lower coefficient of thermal expansion and other features.