June 28, 2023
There are many CNC toolholders among which are: side fixed toolholders, heat shrinkable toolholders, reducer set toolholders, powerful CNC toolholders etc. With the development of machine tools to high-speed, high-precision direction, the spindle speed has increased significantly, but in order to play high-speed machine tools should be cutting accuracy and dynamic balance capabilities, in addition to the good design of the machine itself, with the appropriate CNC toolholder and cutting tool is also an important factor to effectively protect the life of high-speed spindle, to ensure the normal operation of the machine tool.
1. Use protective gloves and other protective equipment when removing the toolholder and installing it on the machine.
2. Replace tools in a timely manner.
3. Strictly adhere to the prescribed usage methods.
4. Do not use in conditions that may cause high temperatures.
5. Do not use in places where there is a risk of fire or explosion.
6. Clean the surface of the mounting base and fastening parts regularly to ensure that no foreign objects are attached.
7. Stop the machine, wear protective gloves and use tweezers, pliers or other tools to remove the tool shank.