Tungsten Carbide 2/4 Flutes Ball Nose End Mill With Nano Coating Excellent Workpiece Finishes
Tungsten Carbide end mills are a type of milling cutter, a cutting tool used in industrial milling applications. We offer a wide variety of Tungsten Carbide cutting tools including end mills and bore machining products. All products are sinter-HIP processed. This process ensures complete metallurgical integrity needed in high-performance end mill.
Milling cutters/end mills are broadly divided into:
1. Square end mill: finish milling or rough milling, milling grooves, removing a large number of blanks, small-area horizontal plane or contour finishing;
2. Ball end milling cutter/end mill: semi-finishing and finishing of curved surface; the small blade can finish milling small chamfer of steep surface/straight wall.
Two flute end mills are center cutting and designed for plunging, slotting, contouring, and increased chip clearance at higher feed rates in heavy peripheral cuts.
Ball end minimizes tool deflection and increases productivity when contouring in deep cavities.
3, Radius end mill: rough milling when the surface change is small, the small concave area is less, and in relatively flat area.
4. Taper end mills: with chamfer, it can be used for rough milling to remove a large number of blanks, and it can also be fine-milled with a small chamfer on the flat surface (relative to the steep surface).
6. Thread mill
7. Formed cutter
|Super Raw Material
||(YL10.2 & WF25)
||(Germany K44 &K40)
||Grain size 0.7um
||Grain size 0.6um
||Grain size 0.5um
||Grain size 0.5um
||Flexural strength 4000N/mm2
||Flexural strength 4300N/mm2
|Coating Classifying and Advantage
||High heat stability
||Suitable for heavy cutting, and high hardness cutting
||For high precision cutting
||Suitable for high speed, dry cutting
||Suitable for cutting mould steel, stainless
||Suitable for high hardness cutting, mould steel processing
||Most suitable for carbide cutting tools, turning insert
1. The use of new ultra-fine particles of tungsten steel material, with high wear resistance and strength, exclusive high-speed cutting applications for all-round milling cutter.
2. The blade is covered with a coating, the high-speed roughing of the hot material can be finely processed to reduce the number of tool changes.
1. Suitable for Copper, Cast Iron, Carbon steel, Tool steel, Mould steel, Die steel, Stainless steel, Plastic, Arcylic, etc.
2. Applicated for Aerospace, transportation, Medical equipment, military manufacturing, mould development, apparatus and instrument, etc
2 - FLUTE